Leadership Skills – Schedule
PROfound Leadership is offering a range of elite events.
We are passionate about empowering self-driven and competent managers with world-class professional development and teaching the fastest way to not only accomplish tangible achievements, but to increase their confidence and fulfilment.
- This event has passed.
Initiate and facilitate difficult conversations with confidence | Workshop
5 October @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$300
Initiate and facilitate difficult conversations with confidence
Presented by: Martin Probst - Chief Education Officer, PROfound Leadership
We can choose to evade difficult conversations. They seem too hard. The problem is that the problems remain unresolved. Sometimes we initiate difficult conversations and wish we knew how to handle them better. Here’s the upside: there are well tested strategies we can learn to employ which flip difficult conversations into constructive conversations.
This workshop journey is an opportunity to learn how to secure productive outcomes from conflict. Difficult conversations might remain difficult, but the workshop gives you the know-how to manage them with understanding, skill, poise and confidence.
- Team Leaders
- Trainers & Assessors
- Practical tips and techniques that lead to better conversations
- Increased confidence to recognise, structure and manage challenging conversations
- Ability to ask any subject related questions with instant access to different perspectives and a range of solutions
- Workbook to guide participants through the training, take notes and reflect on their learnings at a later stage
- Recognising and managing difficult behaviours early
- Understanding conflict and the importance of a win/win approach
- Dealing with high emotions during crucial conversations
- Developing skills and confidence to have constructive conversations
- Structuring conversations and gaining confidence to turn dysfunctional situations into productive outcomes
- Utilising real workplace challenges for discussions in a group learning environment
- Exercises to encourage reflection on own behaviours and those of others, and implication they have in conversations
- Interactive activities to discuss participants’ challenges and identify strategies to overcome them
This is what our event participants had to say
Attendees of a recent workshop
“Insightful, deep, lots of reason and logical concepts.”
“Excellent presentation. Thanks for sharing your experience, wisdom and knowledge. Brilliant presentation.”
“Martin was very engaging and motivating.”
“Lots of day-to-day examples to explain what was being discussed and understand better.”
“Excellent presenter – you are very engaging and easy to listen to.”
“Great discussion, could relate not only on a personal level but also work.”
“Thank you. I am inspired and influenced to make some changes in myself to help myself and others be more successful.”
“Not just thought provoking but life changing.”
“Presenter used real-life examples.”
“Thank you, I have enjoyed it immensely and took a lot away.”
Great and captivating.
Amazing to have the time and chance to look at myself in a great environment.
Joshua Nicholson | Chef, Rockpool Bar & Grill
Was a great day, very informative and helpful.
All testimonials viewed on this page are either full writings or part of a more detailed writing – all happily supplied from delighted clients. Naturally, their full identities are withheld to protect their privacy.