We conveniently come to you.
Engaging and challenging, yet fresh and inspirational content.
MASTER THE ART OF COMMUNICATION
Transform your interpersonal skills and communication with impact
Even though we communicate all day long, communication is not as simple as it seems, and what we say can easily be misunderstood. Therefore, effective communication is about the response we get.
Participants will identify and practise techniques to successfully manage a range of conversations. This workshop will provide participants with tools to build rapport and hold exceptional conversations with a clear message. Participants will learn the power of advanced communication strategies to ensure they can build strong relationships with different stakeholders.
- Emerging leaders
- Key employees who are interested in optimising their communication
- Improve ability to manage self-talk effectively
- Overcome common communication barriers
- Gain insights into personality types and communication preferences
- Build rapport with different stakeholders and be truly heard and understood
- Integrate your 3 Vs (Verbal, Vocal and Visual) to become a powerful communicator
Why support your team with professional development?
It is critical for organisations to have employees who understand each other well and work together as a team. A 2014 study by PwC revealed that in the corporate world, every $1 spent on wellbeing programs sees a $2.70 increase in productivity. Professional development is a vital factor for organisations to:
- Increase effectiveness and productivity
- Translate improved productivity into a boost of bottom-line
- Enhance communication within the organisation and therefore improving customer service and reputation
- Understand business needs and respect each other
- Increase motivation and engagement at work that will reduce absenteeism and staff turnover
- Develop a culture of trust which is a key factor in determining ultimate success
- Improve employees’ health and well-being (OH&S/WHS)
Some benefits of holding the workshops in-house include:
- You can conveniently schedule the training date according to your company’s preferences
- We take pride in offering you solutions tailored to your needs to achieve the best possible outcome for you
- All participants will be from the same industry which means the training content can be delivered more targeted to your requirements
- Having everybody in the same room attending the same training encourages consensus building amongst stakeholders
- The training your team members attend may possibly be credited towards one of our online courses should they choose to enrol
Download your WORKSHOP PLANNER to make life easier.
YES, it's 100% FREE.
Workshop investment structure
Your workshop investment is based on up to 20 participants per session, and all content is tailored to your individual needs.
LUNCH & LEARN
$1,600 (hourly rate $40 pp)
Cost for additional participants $40 pp
$2,400 (hourly rate $30 pp)
Cost for additional participants $60 pp
$3,000 (hourly rate $25 pp)
Cost for additional participants $80 pp
* Prices are exclusive GST, subject to change without notice
** Room with appropriate set up and catering to be arranged by the client
*** Other conditions apply
Get your event planning into gear.
are here to assist you.
What participants are saying about our workshops
Favourite part of the workshop: “All of it.”
"Martin was very engaging and motivating.”
“Not just thought provoking but life changing.”
“nsightful, deep, lots of reason & logical concepts.”
“Excellent presenter – you are very engaging and easy to listen to.”
“Great discussion, could relate not only on a personal level but also work.”
“I am inspired and influenced to make some changes in myself to help myself and others be more successful.”
“It was a fantastic opportunity to access such a wonderful speaker.”
“Thank you, I have enjoyed it immensely and took a lot away.”
“Thanks for sharing your experience, wisdom and knowledge. Brilliant presentation.”
“Would be interested in attending more workshops.”
Participants rating our workshops Good or Excellent
Who you will connect with
CEO - Chief Education Officer
CEO - Chief Efficiency Officer
We are here to support you
The planning process should be as easy as possible for you. That's why our awesome Leadership Skills Team will help you with any questions you have, and develop a tailored workshop together with you to ensure your next event is right for your business and a great success.
Or simply complete the form on the right, hit the Submit button, and we will be in touch soon.