We conveniently come to you.
Engaging and challenging, yet fresh and inspirational content.
CONFIDENT CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
Turn dysfunctional situations into productive outcomes
Positive relationships and a safe environment are essential to create a productive workforce. A range of conflicts can easily interrupt all of this. Therefore it is essential that managers gain the expertise and confidence to identify, deal and resolve conflicts quickly.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with a deep understanding of what is really driving conflict and how to achieve positive outcomes when dealing with internal and external clients. It will provide participants with effective conflict resolution techniques and communication skills to manage conflict with confidence and turn dysfunctional situations into productive outcome.
- Emerging leaders
- Key employees who are exposed to conflict situations
- Identify conflict situations early
- Understand how to deal with difficult behaviours and ego
- Manage your emotional state while in the heat of the moment
- Structure conversations and gain confidence to turn dysfunctional situations into productive outcomes
- Learn effective strategies to prevent conflicts in the future
What participants are saying about our workshops
Favourite part of the workshop: “All of it.”
“Martin was very engaging and motivating.”
“Not just thought provoking but life changing.”
“Insightful, deep, lots of reason & logical concepts.”
“Excellent presenter – you are very engaging and easy to listen to..”
“Great discussion, could relate not only on a personal level but also work.”
“I am inspired and influenced to make some changes in myself to help myself and others be more successful.”
“It was a fantastic opportunity to access such a wonderful speaker.”
“Thank you, I have enjoyed it immensely and took a lot away.”
“Thanks for sharing your experience, wisdom and knowledge. Brilliant presentation.”
“Would be interested in attending more workshops.”
Workshop investment structure
Your workshop investment is based on up to 20 participants per session, and all content is tailored to your individual needs.
Why support your team with professional development?
It is critical for organisations to have employees who understand each other well and work together as a team. A 2014 study by PricewaterhouseCoopers revealed that in the corporate world, every $1 spent on wellbeing programs sees a $2.70 worth of increase in productivity. Professional development is a vital factor for organisations to:
- Increase effectiveness and productivity
- Translate improved productivity into a boost of bottom-line
- Enhance communication within the organisation and therefore improving customer service and reputation
- Understand business needs and respect each other
- Increase motivation and engagement at work that will reduce absenteeism and staff turnover
- Develop a culture of trust which is a key factor in determining ultimate success
- Improve employees’ health and well-being (OH&S/WHS)
Some benefits of holding the workshops in-house include:
- You can conveniently schedule the training date according to your company’s preferences
- We take pride in offering you solutions tailored to your needs to achieve the best possible outcome for you
- The training your team members attend may possibly be credited towards one of our online courses should they choose to enrol
LUNCH & LEARN
$1,600 (hourly rate $40 pp)
Cost for additional participants $40 pp
$2,400 (hourly rate $30 pp)
Cost for additional participants $60 pp
$3,000 (hourly rate $25 pp)
Cost for additional participants $80 pp
** Room with appropriate set up and catering to be arranged by the client
*** Other conditions apply
Get your event planning into gear.
are here to assist you.
Who you will connect with
CEO - Chief Education Officer
CEO - Chief Efficiency Officer
We are here to support you
The planning process should be as easy as possible for you. That’s why our awesome Leadership Skills Team will help you with any questions you have, and develop a tailored workshop together with you to ensure your next event is right for your business and a great success.
Or simply complete the form, hit the Submit button, and we will be in touch soon.