We conveniently come to you.
Engaging and challenging, yet fresh and inspirational content.
Build solid relations for lasting success
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to recognise and manage emotions. Successful people have the ability to understand human behaviours and connect with others at a personal and emotional level. Emotional Intelligence is a skill that can be learned. In this workshop we will show participants how to develop their EQ (Emotional Quotient) and take ownership of their own emotions, to enable them to enhance relationships and positively influence self and others and to succeed in today’s busy and ever-changing environment.
- Emerging leaders
- Key employees who deal with challenging behaviours, change, stressful and emotional times
- Self-awareness and self-management
- Understand your emotions and experience improved well-being, resilience and stress management
- Crush negative self-talk and boost performance, collaboration and inclusiveness
- Recognise your hot buttons and manage impulse and reactions that have a negative impact on your decision-making and behaviours
- Recognise and communicate feelings
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Social Awareness and relationship management
- Develop critical listening and observational skills to truly understand others
- Unlock the power of EI to positively influence, inspire and lead your team
- Increase effectiveness and decision-making capacity
- Enhance people skills to master conflict
- Improve relationships within a diverse environment
Why support your team with professional development?
It is critical for organisations to have employees who understand each other well and work together as a team. A 2014 study by PwC revealed that in the corporate world, every $1 spent on wellbeing programs sees a $2.70 increase in productivity. Professional development is a vital factor for organisations to:
- Increase effectiveness and productivity
- Translate improved productivity into a boost of bottom-line
- Enhance communication within the organisation and therefore improving customer service and reputation
- Understand business needs and respect each other
- Increase motivation and engagement at work that will reduce absenteeism and staff turnover
- Develop a culture of trust which is a key factor in determining ultimate success
- Improve employees’ health and well-being (OH&S/WHS)
Some benefits of holding the workshops in-house include:
- You can conveniently schedule the training date according to your company’s preferences
- We take pride in offering you solutions tailored to your needs to achieve the best possible outcome for you
- All participants will be from the same industry which means the training content can be delivered more targeted to your requirements
- Having everybody in the same room attending the same training encourages consensus building amongst stakeholders
- The training your team members attend may possibly be credited towards one of our online courses should they choose to enrol
Download your WORKSHOP PLANNER to make life easier.
YES, it's 100% FREE.
Workshop investment structure
Your workshop investment is based on up to 20 participants per session, and all content is tailored to your individual needs.
LUNCH & LEARN
$1,600 (hourly rate $40 pp)
Cost for additional participants $40 pp
$2,400 (hourly rate $30 pp)
Cost for additional participants $60 pp
$3,000 (hourly rate $25 pp)
Cost for additional participants $80 pp
* Prices are exclusive GST, subject to change without notice
** Room with appropriate set up and catering to be arranged by the client
*** Other conditions apply
Get your event planning into gear.
are here to assist you.
What participants are saying about our workshops
Favourite part of the workshop: “All of it.”
"Martin was very engaging and motivating.”
“Not just thought provoking but life changing.”
“nsightful, deep, lots of reason & logical concepts.”
“Excellent presenter – you are very engaging and easy to listen to.”
“Great discussion, could relate not only on a personal level but also work.”
“I am inspired and influenced to make some changes in myself to help myself and others be more successful.”
“It was a fantastic opportunity to access such a wonderful speaker.”
“Thank you, I have enjoyed it immensely and took a lot away.”
“Thanks for sharing your experience, wisdom and knowledge. Brilliant presentation.”
“Would be interested in attending more workshops.”
Participants rating our workshops Good or Excellent
Who you will connect with
CEO - Chief Education Officer
CEO - Chief Efficiency Officer
We are here to support you
The planning process should be as easy as possible for you. That's why our awesome Leadership Skills Team will help you with any questions you have, and develop a tailored workshop together with you to ensure your next event is right for your business and a great success.
Or simply complete the form on the right, hit the Submit button, and we will be in touch soon.