We conveniently come to you.
Engaging and challenging, yet fresh and inspirational content.
MANAGE STRESS AND ANXIETY IN THE WORKPLACE
Discover personal effectiveness through mindfulness
In today’s busy and ever-changing environment, you can easily get stressed. Over the last decade, we became obsessed with time and too often get lost in the whirlwind of daily tasks and lose side of our vision. That’s why we created this workshop to step back, reflect, manage stress and enhance wellbeing in the workplace.
Participants will learn how to identify thier sources of stress and strategies to reduce and manage their stress through new self-leadership awareness and mindfulness. They will walk away refreshed with clarity and focus, leaving behind some of their crushing feeling of stress and anxiety.
- Emerging leaders
- Key employees that are stressed and feel that there are not enough hours in their days
- Understand what makes us tick
- Connect to authentic self to gain clarity, vision and purpose
- Gain control of your thinking, action and emotional state
- Increase your self-esteem through emotional intelligence
- Adopt pro-active task management to achieve more with ease and confidence
Why support your team with professional development?
It is critical for organisations to have employees who understand each other well and work together as a team. A 2014 study by PricewaterhouseCoopers revealed that in the corporate world, every $1 spent on wellbeing programs sees a $2.70 worth of increase in productivity. Professional development is a vital factor for organisations to:
- Increase effectiveness and productivity
- Translate improved productivity into a boost of bottom-line
- Enhance communication within the organisation and therefore improving customer service and reputation
- Understand business needs and respect each other
- Increase motivation and engagement at work that will reduce absenteeism and staff turnover
- Develop a culture of trust which is a key factor in determining ultimate success
- Improve employees’ health and well-being (OH&S/WHS)
Some benefits of holding the workshops in-house include:
- You can conveniently schedule the training date according to your company’s preferences
- We take pride in offering you solutions tailored to your needs to achieve the best possible outcome for you
- The training your team members attend may possibly be credited towards one of our online courses should they choose to enrol
What participants are saying about our workshops
Favourite part of the workshop: “All of it.”
“Martin was very engaging and motivating.”
“Not just thought provoking but life changing.”
“Insightful, deep, lots of reason & logical concepts.”
“Excellent presenter – you are very engaging and easy to listen to..”
“Great discussion, could relate not only on a personal level but also work.”
“I am inspired and influenced to make some changes in myself to help myself and others be more successful.”
“It was a fantastic opportunity to access such a wonderful speaker.”
“Thank you, I have enjoyed it immensely and took a lot away.”
“Thanks for sharing your experience, wisdom and knowledge. Brilliant presentation.”
“Would be interested in attending more workshops.”
Workshop investment structure
Your workshop investment is based on up to 20 participants per session, and all content is tailored to your individual needs.
LUNCH & LEARN
$1,600 (hourly rate $40 pp)
Cost for additional participants $40 pp
$2,400 (hourly rate $30 pp)
Cost for additional participants $60 pp
$3,000 (hourly rate $25 pp)
Cost for additional participants $80 pp
* Prices are exclusive GST, subject to change without notice
** Room with appropriate set up and catering to be arranged by the client
*** Other conditions apply
Get your event planning into gear.
are here to assist you.
Who you will connect with
CEO - Chief Education Officer
CEO - Chief Efficiency Officer
We are here to support you
The planning process should be as easy as possible for you. That’s why our awesome Leadership Skills Team will help you with any questions you have, and develop a tailored workshop together with you to ensure your next event is right for your business and a great success.
Or simply complete the form, hit the Submit button, and we will be in touch soon.