- Engaging and challenging, yet fresh and inspirational content.
We conveniently come to you
Do you have several team members that would benefit from our strategies? Having your team out of the office while attending external training courses is not always convenient.
Our highly experienced CEO Martin Probst can come to you, and deliver training to your team through in-house workshops.
Our workshops are built on real-life experience, not just theory, so the participants can walk away with concrete answers. We target your immediate needs and issues, making sure that you get what you need to be successful. Our unique approach creates a culture of independent employees who perform interdependently within a cohesive team. We encourage their desire to excel in their roles, and help nurture values and beliefs aligned with business and team outcomes.
Why support your team with professional development?
It is critical for organisations to have employees who understand each other well and work together as a team.
Professional development is a vital factor for organisations to:
- Increase effectiveness and productivity
- Translate improved productivity into a boost of bottom-line
- Enhance communication within the organisation and therefore improve customer service and reputation
- Understand business needs and respect each other
- Increase motivation and engagement at work that will reduce absenteeism and staff turnover
- Develop a culture of trust which is a key factor in determining ultimate success
- Improve employees’ health and well-being
What are the benefits?
Some benefits of holding the workshops in-house include:
- You can conveniently schedule the training date according to your company’s preference
- We take pride in offering you solutions tailored to your needs to achieve the best possible outcome for you
- All participants will be from the same industry which means the training content can be delivered more targeted to your requirements
- Having everybody in the same room attending the same training encourages consensus building amongst stakeholders
- The training your team members attend may possibly be credited towards one of our online courses should they choose to enrol
What’s on offer?
Following is a list of our most popular workshops, which we can tailor to your needs to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Simply click on the workshop images to access more details.
The Motivation and Inspiration in Leadership presentation was a tremendous success, attracting a diverse range and level of attendees. Your presentation was informative and many commented on how they reflected on their own practices. It also allowed for the reflection on workplace practices within their organisation.Sally Rowe-Walser
Keen to find out more about our Elite Leadership Strategies -
your fastest way to CONFIDENCE | ACHIEVEMENT | FULFILMENT?
“Insightful, deep, lots of reason and logical concepts.”
“Excellent presentation. Thanks for sharing your experience, wisdom and knowledge. Brilliant presentation.”
“Martin was very engaging and motivating.”
“Lots of day-to-day examples to explain what was being discussed and understand better.”
Favourite part of the workshop: “All of it.” & “Insightful. Thought provoking. Martin’s very clear and entertaining delivery of the topic.”
“Excellent presenter – you are very engaging and easy to listen to.”
“Great discussion, could relate not only on a personal level but also work.”
“Thank you. I am inspired and influenced to make some changes in myself to help myself and others be more successful.”
“It was a fantastic opportunity to access such a wonderful speaker.”
“Not just thought provoking but life changing.”
“Presenter used real-life examples.”
“Thank you, I have enjoyed it immensely and took a lot away.”
“Would be interested in attending more workshops.”
How much does it cost?
Your investment starts from an hourly rate of as little as $25 per workshop participant.
Pricing for in-house workshops are usually flat-fee based on up to 20 participants. More participants can be added, however due to the interactive nature of our courses, classes greater than 25 is not recommended. The smaller the group, the more learnings, team building and individual assistance we can provide to the participants.
Click on the workshop images above to find out more, or complete the form below to contact us today for a more tailored quote.
Too stressed to keep calm?
A 10-minute straight-to-the-point “Stress Strangler” every successful manager needs.
Subscribe and instantly access your FREE download (valued at $47)!
4 crucial questions that must be answered to calmly and confidently deal with conflict.
FREE Video Training Series (valued at $144)